Created by Markeith Wiley and dani tirrell
A sensory installation
amber is a journey through the shadows of the disco era presented as a generative sensory installation. In this 30-minute multimedia experience, lights and sounds will guide small groups as they explore a series of immersive spaces. Revisit a transformative decade, reflect on the untold stories of the era, and join a dance party to celebrate self-expression in all its glory.
- Masks and vaccination cards (or proof of negative COVID-19 test) are required for entry. Click the button below to learn more about our COVID-19 Audience Safety Plan.
- The installation experience starts when the doors open.
- Each experience is 30 minutes long and has a capacity of 10 people.
- Food & Beverages are not allowed & Concessions will not be provided.
- This is an immersive experience. Audiences will be asked to travel on foot to different sections of the installation, sit or remain standing for extended periods of time and engage with assorted seating of various heights and functions.
Thursdays 1-5, 6-10pm
Fridays 1-5, 6-10 pm
Saturdays 1-5, 6-10 pm
Sundays 1-5 pm
Mondays 4-8 pm