COVID-19 Audience Safety Plan
Masks will be encouraged but no longer required for all WET attendees at all times in the venue. We strongly recommend and encourage the wearing of highly effective masks such as N95, KN95, or KF94.
Covid-19 vaccination, including most recent available booster, is highly encouraged to attend our events. All of our staff and creative teams are fully vaccinated.
- Audiences will be encouraged to practice social distancing by maintaining a comfortable physical distance from one another while indoors.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the box office and throughout the lobby.
- Patrons exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, or who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within 2 weeks prior to their arrival, are asked not to attend.
- Patrons exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival will be denied entry.
- If you cannot attend a performance due to illness, email firstname.lastname@example.org to exchange your ticket or to convert your ticket to a tax-deductible donation.
Please be advised that this protocol is subject to change and Washington Ensemble Theatre reserves the right to revise safety requirements at the discretion of the producers and venue. Last updated 06/29/2023